Monday 16 March 2020
During these unprecedented times we are moving to a telephone-based service.
We will do so on a step wise approach from Monday 16 March – this will be a temporary measure during the Covid-19 outbreak.
We are not cancelling clinics simply changing the way they are delivered for now.
Whilst we move to an entirely telephone-based clinic system our doctors will continue to meet with those that attend our clinics over the coming days.
We appreciate that there are some medical types already booked that cannot be undertaken by phone; therefore, the following advice will be given to those attending clinics:
1. enter premises on your own, unless you need to be accompanied for medical reasons (no children)
2. on arrival and before approaching reception you must wash your hands
If you have any of the following concerns, DO NOT attend the OH Clinic:
a) a new cough or high temperature.
b) a family member (or person in close contact) has a new cough or high temperature.
The NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
Use this service if:
- you think you might have coronavirus
- in the last 14 days you’ve been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus – see coronavirus advice for travellers and a list of high risk countries on nhs.uk
- you’ve been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people. Call 111 if you need to speak to someone.